APG Accessories

APG Accessories is a new line of costume jewelry that reflects the trendy items found in the stores for a more affordable price. Each item is an original piece and most items are not duplicated. For more information about the jewelry or where you can purchase such fine craftsmanship, visit www.apgaccessories.com

Thursday, October 06, 2005

APG Accessories

Hey everyone!

I wanted to create at way to really interact with my customers and fans. My craft is jewelry making and I truly enjoy creating wearable art for others. I use unique beads and stones to try and create an original piece. I try my best not to recreate the same piece. I want each customer to have an enjoyable experience when they purchase and wear an APG original. I take pride in my work and take special care in each item as if I were designing it for myself. Recently I have expanded my bead collection now ranging from glass beads to wooden African style beads and antique beads. Visit my website and/or ebay store to view the latest creations and purchase a one of a kind piece for you or a friend.

Ayana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home